Hello Juliana. Thank you for following my blog. I find your illustrations interesting and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work so I can draw inspiration! Cheers. -Mice Aliling
... I tried to create hands with black gloves and black shoes on his feet to bring the memory of hooves too ... would be interesting to feet and hands really true? what do you think?
Super divertida tua ilustração..um cavalo de bicicleta é no minimo inusitado!
ResponderExcluirabraços,
yasmin
Que lindo este cavalinho =D
ResponderExcluiramei!!!
Amei =)
ResponderExcluirTbem adorei a carinha nova do blog... Parabéns!!! Bjs
So funny!
ResponderExcluirHello Juliana. Thank you for following my blog. I find your illustrations interesting and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work so I can draw inspiration! Cheers.
ResponderExcluir-Mice Aliling
It comes in handy to have hands instead of hooves. Especially when painting!
ResponderExcluir... I tried to create hands with black gloves and black shoes on his feet to bring the memory of hooves too ... would be interesting to feet and hands really true? what do you think?
ResponderExcluirThat's a talented, funny horse!
ResponderExcluirNice!
ResponderExcluirHow cute! He looks like lanky high school boy!!
ResponderExcluir